Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

We Really Need to Get Better at this Blog Thing...

So, it's been a few months since my last post. I know, I am terrible at this blog thing. I honestly do have good intentions. Unfortunately, life always seems to get in the way. Since September, Luke and I have hardly had a free weekend. Luckily, things are slowing down a bit for the holidays. I can't wait! For those of you who don't know, Christmas time is my favorite time of the year. From my guilty pleasure, Black Friday shopping, to baking Christmas cookies, watching cheesy Christmas movies and tree decorating, I absolutely love every aspect of the holiday season! Now we just need some snow to go along with the cold weather.

Since it has been so long since my last post, I will simply post pictures. For those of you who have been waiting for pictures of our newly finished basement, I will leave those pictures for Luke to post since it has been his and my dad's project for the past eight months.

On the beach in Holland, MI

Cheering on our Missouri Tigers!

Wedding FunCollege Roommates

No comments: