Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

Look Who's Mobile!

As you all know, I have been terrible at updating this blog lately. I apologize and promise I will get better soon. Things have been crazy around here and I just haven't had the time. The big news in the Musselman house is that Avery is finally mobile! She started crawling at daycare on April 7 and was kind enough to show me her new trick when we got home. I LOVE that Avery can crawl. It is so much fun to watch her explore and try to get into everything. Next step: walking! I know it won't be long...

Here is the video I took on my iPhone on April 7. Thanks to AT&T, Luke didn't have to miss the first crawl while he was out of town. I love technology!

No comments: