Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Pregnancy Update

Luke and I had our BIG ultrasound last week. We decided to go against the norm and let the sex of this baby remain a surprise until November. Everything on the ultrasound looked great. The baby is trending in the 52nd percentile for size. Of course, being a Musselman, we know that will probably drop before birth. I'm ok with it though. It makes the labor easier, right?

This pregnancy is much different than my pregnancy with Avery. I am showing a lot more with this baby. I guess everything was still a little stretched out! This time, every part of my body hurts. It's bad. With Avery, after the first trimester, I felt great until the last couple weeks. Hopefully things will get better. At least I have a hands-on daddy for a husband. He is a great help with Avery when he is in town.

Enjoy the latest picture of our little one.

No comments: