Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cancun

A few months ago, Luke and I decided we needed to plan a trip together to get out of the cold Missouri winter. We took a trip to Cancun and had a great time! I missed my babies like crazy and honestly admit that the idea of the trip was much better when it was just an idea. Actually leaving the kids was heartbreaking. With that said, Luke and I enjoyed some quality couple time with lots of sleep and relaxing in the warm sun. It's a little sad, but we were in bed most nights by 9 pm.

We took less than ten pictures on the entire trip. Enjoy!
-
View from our room at night.
Luke's parents were in Riveria Maya so we met for dinner.
My AMAZING chocolate martini.

No comments: