Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Miss Independent

At dinnertime on Sunday, Luke told Avery she needed to wash her hands before eating. The next thing we knew, Avery was dragging a chair over to the sink to, "wash hands". Since we usually hold her up to the sink and help her wash her hands, Luke and I were shocked and so proud. She's such a big girl!

A couple weeks ago, we took the kids to a local event called, Tons of Trucks. The conservation department had a boat and two fish. Avery ran right to the fish and didn't want to leave. Oh how I love our daily public fights.

This picture was taken in a school bus at Tons of Trucks. Oh how I dread the day I put her on a bus to go to school for the first time.

After we pick Avery up from daycare each day, she wants to "drive". She could sit in the driver's seat for hours. I don't even want to think of the day she actually drives a car.

No comments: