Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Going Green


It's hard to believe, but the Musselman family has taken one more step toward going green. The latest is our recent switch to cloth diapers. The cloth diapers have taken a little getting used to, but I love them. If we ever have a third baby, I will definitely start with cloth from day one. They are easy to use, adorable and make me feel good knowing that we put a little less waste out into the world.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Wow! I'm surprised and impressed. Hope it works out for you. You're right, they are cute. Not to underestimate you, but I have to think you wouldn't have made the leap to cloth if they weren't available in all sorts of colors and designs to go with any outfit, right? :)