Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Aruba

I know I have been terrible with the blog updates lately. The days and weeks just seem to fly by and life's other priorities always come before updating the blog. Thankfully, I have a wireless card on my computer and six hours in the car as we drive to Ohio for a wedding. I have already checked my e-mail, worked and surfed the Internet so I'm updating the blog.

We took a family vacation to Aruba during the first week of October. Other than the plane ride home (lots of tired meltdowns), the trip was a complete success. We had a ton of fun playing at the beach and pool, eating ice cream and donuts and simply spending time as a family.

Apparently sand tastes really good to a 10 month old because every time we got to the beach, Logan immediately started eating. We even tried giving him a pacifier, but he gladly spit it out in favor of eating sand. Logan cut two top teeth in Aruba. He already had four bottom teeth so I was beginning to think he might not ever get his top teeth.

Avery fell in love with the Iguanas and tried to convince Papa that she needs one as a pet. She also had fun floating in the lazy river, looking for fish "hiding in the water", running and building sandcastles.
This picture was taken the morning after Luke and my dad stayed out until 3am drinking and gambling. Needless to say, Luke was tired and not feeling so hot.

1 comment:

sarah said...

love all of these photos -- you all look so happy and relaxed :)