Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Three

Three is the first odd prime number.  It is the number of sides in a triangle.  Earth is the third planet in the solar system.  Three is the atomic number of lithium.  The song, "3", was a number one single by Britney Spears in 2009.  Three strikes in bowling is called a turkey.  And three years ago, on June 30, 2009, my sweet baby girl was welcomed into the world.


For the past three years, I have had the pleasure of watching Avery go from a tiny, colicky baby to a fun and feisty toddler.  I love every second I get to spend with my girl.  She surprises us every day with her spunk and imagination.  I can't imagine life getting any better than this!

Today, Avery's favorites are wearing dresses, playing with her friends (real and stuffed), playing Doc. McStuffins, family breakfast, spaghetti and meatballs, reading books and playing with Logan.

Happy Birthday, goosey girl!  Mama loves you more than you could ever know.



No comments: