Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Birthday, Logan!

Logan-

Two years ago, you burst into my world and changed it in ways I never could have imagined.  Your countless smiles, messy kisses and boundless energy bring absolute joy to my life every day.  Over the past two years, I have loved watching you go from a sweet, calm baby into a fun, hard headed little BOY.

Since Oprah Winfrey brought her Favorite Things show back last night for the first time since you were born, I found it fitting to list my Favorite Things about you.


  • Your maniacal laugh when you are being mischievous. 
  • When you say, "Mommy cuddle Logan".
  • Hugs
  • Kisses.
  • When you sing "Twinkle Twinkle Dinosaur", "I Love You More Today Than Yesterday" and "Baby".
  • The way you dance to "Gangham Style".
  • Your love of chocolate and cookies.
  • The way you read books to your bear and baby.
  • Your love of the iPad.
  • Watching you put puzzles together.
  • Watching you and Avery play together.
  • Your love of your cat, Scout.
  • The way you say, "Mommy dance" every night before bed.
  • Your elephant, dinosaur, cat and crocodile impressions.
  • Watching you do somersaults all over the house.
  • Your love of dinosaurs and race cars.
  • Your imagination.

Happy 2nd Birthday, sweet boy.  I love you, monster man!

Love,

Mommy



No comments: