Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Logan's Big Boy Room

We finally finished Logan's big boy room and I am so pleased with the results.  We might add another picture or two, but for the most part, I LOVE this room.  When our decorator, Jesse, and I discussed Logan's room, I really wanted something that could grow with him, but matched his two-year-old personality.  He never had much of a nursery in our old house so getting his room right was pretty important to me.  

This is where all the creativity happens.  :-)

Even the most angelic little boys sometimes need a time out chair.


Logan's favorite spot.  His books, trucks and blocks.  The picture says, "Don't Forget to be Awesome".  I hope he never forgets...

This light fixture is perfect.


Logan's Balloon



My favorite thing in Logan's room.  He calls them, "My ABC's" and insists on reciting the alphabet every time he goes in his room.


No comments: