Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 11, 2015

Pre-Kindergarten!

It's hard to believe my baby started Pre-Kindergarten this week.  He was so excited to start in the Sentries class at school.  I know this year will be so amazing for my sweet boy.  He loves learning, school and playing with his friends.  Often, when Luke and I pick him up at the end of the day, we have to wait while he finishes whatever he is playing or working on.  On the way to Logan's first day of Pre-K, I asked him what he wanted to be when he grows up. His response was typical Logan, "Since I'm already a Lego expert and almost a dinosaur expert, I think I'll just be a construction worker and drive an excavator when I grow up." I can't wait to see what the 2015-2016 school year has in store for Logan!




No comments: