Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hernia Surgery

Since Luke and I returned from our honeymoon, we have been anxious for some desperately needed rest and relaxation. Fortunately, this wish came true. Unfortunately, I had to have hernia surgery for this to happen. For those of you who are lucky enough to have never experienced this procedure, I will be the first to let you know that it could quite possibly be considered cruel and unusual punishment! Basic acts like sneezing and urinating make me instantly cry because it hurts so bad.

Since I have been laid up for more than a week, I have had a lot of time on my hands. Many of you know that this has been difficult for me as I can't stand wasting time. I am going completely crazy! I never thought I would be so anxious to go back to work. Unfortunately, I have almost three weeks off.

Luke has been a saint during this time. He has gone out of his way to attempt to make me happy. I am a very lucky girl!

Here are pictures of my incision.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm not going to lie, it looks painful! Hope you are feeling better soon. Try to enjoy the rest of your time off, and soak up the pampering!