Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

One month later...

It has been a little over a month since Ashley and I married. So far it has been non-stop action with little to no down time. Unfortunately, other than our honeymoon, we haven't had much time to spend together. The following is a snapshot of the things we have been doing since the wedding.

  • Honeymoon- The absolute best trip of my life.

  • Basement-With the help of my father-in-law, we are making good progress on the basement. Right now, we are in the painting phase and my family is coming up this weekend to help.

  • Baby Borrowing-Over the 4th of July weekend, we babysat for the children of one of Ashley's good friends. Suprisingly, I really enjoyed it. Benjamin (8 years) and Eli (7 months) spent four days with us in Columbia. We kept busy by going to the park, Chuck-E-Cheese, the ice-cream shop, bike riding, etc. It was a blast to have the kids around and Ashley quickly learned that kids do not follow her sleep schedule!

  • Work Trip-Right now I am in Park City for my company's 2009 product/sales meeting. I miss my new wife like crazy and I can't wait to get back home.


  • No comments: