Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

One Week

Avery is one week old today. I can't believe how quickly time is passing. We had her first doctor's appointment yesterday and she is doing really well. She now weighs 6 lbs, 7 oz and is 19.75" tall. She is in the 10th-25th percentile for weight, 50th percentile for height and her head is in the 50th percentile. The pediatrician was very pleased with her weight gain. She is a big eater!
Today, we took Avery to get her newborn pictures taken. She was such a good girl. I think we were able to get a lot of good pictures of her.
Luke and I fall more in love with our little girl each day. The feeling is incredible! I never thought I could love someone as much as I love Avery. It seems there is nothing she can do wrong. Although I am completely sleep deprived, I cherish every second I get to spend with her. I even enjoy the late night/early morning feedings.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Avery is absolutely beautiful! If she's anything like our good eater, she'll have rolls before you know it :). Can't wait to see the newborn pics -- you will treasure those!