Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 30, 2013

...And She's Four


  • What is your name? Avery Musselman
  • What is your favorite color? Blue
  • What is your favorite song? A,B,C,D,E,F,G
  • What is your favorite sport? Kickball
  • What is your favorite TV show? Backyardigans
  • What do you like to do with daddy? Ride bikes
  • What do you do really well? I'm really good at not hitting my friends and helping my friends do things that are really hard.
  • What is your favorite outfit? Dress
  • What is your favorite book? Curious George
  • Who is your best friend? Josalyn and Audrey
  • Where do you want to go on vacation? Stay at a hotel in St. Louis
  • What is your favorite cereal? Ball Cereal
  • What is your favorite fruit? Peaches
  • What is your favorite food? Spaghetti and Meatballs
  • Who is your favorite person in the whole world? Josalyn
  • What do you like to do with your friends? Play house
  • What do you like to do with Logan? Wrestle
  • What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a mommy and do what you do (mommy) and work with you.
  • What is your favorite toy? Trucks and blocks
  • What do you like to take to bed? Iguana and "B"
  • What is your favorite thing to do outside? Run
  • What is your favorite animal? Walrus
  • What makes you laugh? Clowns because they juggle and ride on elephants.
  • What do you like to do with mommy? Play trucks.

Just like every other toddler on the planet, Avery often comes up with funny things to say. The following are a few of my favorites from the past year:

  • Avery on diversity: "Some people have white skin and some people have brown skin and some people have skin with itchy red spots just like me."
  • Avery on family: "Logan is Scout's (cat) daddy and I am Scout's mommy so she has to listen to us."
  • Avery on being short: "But mommy, I've stopped growing. Everyone is bigger than me and my legs are never going to be as long as Cinderella's."
  • Avery on dresses: "I don't like to wear dresses because I don't like to be pretty."
  • Avery on listening: "But mommy, I just don't know how to listen.  My listening ears keep falling down.  They won't stay up."
  • Avery on sleep: "Someone needs to teach me how to sleep.  I don't know how to close my eyes."


No comments: