Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Our Second Babymoon

Luke and I took an unplanned "babymoon" last week. Although the trip was planned back in January, the pregnancy wasn't. As a result, our trip became a "babymoon".

16 Weeks Pregnant With Avery in St. Kitts

16 Weeks Pregnant With Baby #2 (I'm definitely bigger this time!)

Although Luke now refers to Puerto Rico as "The Osage Beach of the Caribbean", we had a great time! Our hotel was beautiful and we really enjoyed the chance to spend some quality time together.

While on our trip, we went to the rainforest, Old San Juan and the beach. The weather wasn't the best, but we had plenty of time to relax, sleep and read books! We took less than ten pictures on our entire trip. It just isn't as fun to take pictures when there isn't a cute little girl as the subject.



Thanks to the grandparents, Avery was a very happy girl. She was spoiled rotten while we were gone. Of course I called about ten times a day to ask about Avery and talk to her. I even had my sister send picture text messages. I think/know that I drove my mom crazy! It was the first time Luke and I were both gone. What did she expect?

A picture of our sweet girl.

No comments: