Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

37 Weeks and Baby Musselman's Nursery

The past couple weeks have been rather slow at the Musselman household. We have tried to spend a lot of time relaxing and enjoying each other's company before our little one makes her big debut! I am currently 37 weeks pregnant so baby girl could theoretically arrive any time. On Monday, I had my weekly doctor's appointment and am not dialated at all. This is a good thing because my doctor will be out of town next week. He said he expects to see me still pregnant the following week. Other than extreme exhaustion and aches and pains from the extra weight on my belly, I feel pretty good.
Luke and I finally finished setting up baby Musselman's nursery. My dad and Luke painted it back in January and we have been slowly putting the rest of the nursery together. We are pleased with the results and hope baby girl enjoys her new room.

Our one-year anniversary is this weekend. I can't believe how quickly the past year has gone by. I am so happy to have Luke as my husband. I couldn't ask for a more kind, caring and supportive husband.

36 Weeks.

37 Weeks. I think the pregnant bikini scared a lot of people!

2 comments:

Newt said...

Dear Ashley and Luke, a great blog along with some wonderful pictures. we are looking forward to seeing you both next week.

Love Grandma and Grandpa Chamberlain

Katie said...

I keep checking back for baby news ... can't wait to here about her arrival. Hope you are feeling relatively well and enjoying the last bit of your pregnancy!