Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

40 Week Appointment

I had my 40-week appointment. It was rather depressing. Other than baby girl dropping a little, I have not progressed at all. My doctor said that he is almost 100 percent certain that baby girl will not make her appearance before her due date. Luke and I go back to the doctor next Monday for an ultrasound and to check my progress. Dr. Jones said that we will discuss my options after he sees the results of the ultrasound. He is tentatively scheduling an induction for Monday or Tuesday evening, but said that Luke and I can change the date or hold off if we want after we find out my progress.

So, the waiting game continues...


1 comment:

Katie said...

What are you doing driving to KC?! Get home and have that baby girl!!