Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

39 Week Doctor Notes

I had my 39 week doctor appointment last Monday. It was rather uneventful. I am 60-75 percent effaced, but not dialated at all. My contractions have actually slowed down in the past week or two. I am beginning to think baby girl is just too comfortable!

Friday was my last day of work for at least three months. I can't wait to be able to spend a few months with our little one. Other than some nerve pain, I feel pretty good. Actually, I think I have been lucky with my pregnancy.

Luke has kept his travel close to home for the past couple weeks. It is really nice to have him home most nights. I will be a little sad when he has to return to his regular travel schedule.

Tomorrow is my 40 week appointment. Hopefully my doctor will be able to give us a better idea as to when he thinks baby girl will arrive.

No comments: