Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Catch Up

I had my last OB appointment this morning. It was rather surreal knowing that the next time I see my OB, I will be delivering a baby. Wow! This pregnancy has flown by! I hope Avery is more ready than I am for her life to be turned upside down. Dr. Jones was able to move my induction date up to Monday. Now, I will deliver on my official due date and won't have to leave the hospital on Thanksgiving.
-
I will spend the rest of this week getting ready for baby 2 and hopefully finishing Avery's baby book. Luke and I are planning a special weekend for Avery doing all of her favorite things and eating all of her favorite foods. I can't believe it will be our last weekend as a family of three!
-
We spent a long weekend in St. Louis with our families. I know traveling was a little risky, but we figured we could make the hour and a half drive if I went into labor. Luke had to make a day trip to CT yesterday so we waitied until this morning to come back to Columbia. Over the weekend, we had a great time celebrating my dad's birthday and just spending time with our families. Avery was able to spend two days with her Grandma and Grandpa Musselman while Luke and I had a little break. She had a great time going to the zoo, park and the Magic House.
-

No comments: