Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Two Months


My sweet little man is two months old today. The past two months have been so much fun with Logan. I love spending my days playing, feeding and cuddling with him. Unfortunately, next week is my last week at home. I'm dreading going back to work, but we made the decision to keep Avery in daycare during my leave so it's time for me to start bringing home a paycheck again.

Logan went to the doctor at six weeks instead of two months. At six weeks, his weight was 9 lbs., 5 oz. and his height was 21.75". For both height and weight, he was in the 25-50%.

At two months, Logan:
  • sleeps seven to eight hours at night.

  • nurses every three to four hours during the day.
  • LOVES women.

  • gives lots of smiles when mama talks to him.

  • likes to cuddle.

  • prefers taking baths without his infant bath so he can splash and kick.

  • likes his bouncy seat.

  • is a good sport when Avery hugs, kisses and plays with him.

Avery, Luke and I fall more in love with Logan every day. I still can't believe I have been blessed with two healthy, beautiful children. Like every other mother on earth, I truly believe I have two of the most perfect children. Life is good!


No comments: